Need Help Choosing the best headlights for my 04' civic coupe ex

CivicChica

Im looking into getting new headlights for my 2004 civic. I was thinking 'BRIGHT WHITE'S'. Just need help as far as where the best place to buy them from that have reasonable prices. Also looking into getting fog lights. Also are there particular brands anyone recomend?

Fog lights you have Honda OEM or chinese knockoffs. You know where one can be found and the others are all over eBay.

For headlights just get whatever fits at NAPA, Autozone, Pep Boys or whatever you got. You can buy a thousand different colors and brands on the internet, especially ebay, but they aren't going to be much cheaper and tend to be generic brands that blow out faster.

i got some cheap clear head light housings and put HID bulbs in them the good kits usually run for about $100 and you can get just about any color you want but don't get any cheep eBay ones they look good and offer more lighting than OEM lights well that's my opinion

Archived