Jump to content

Need a littke help with my 2003 accord


Recommended Posts

I need to replace the whole shifter but not sure where to purchase it from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


I took the two screws off and removed it from the shaft and realized I want to replace it. Would prefer to get a stock part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honda calls the shifter a Gear Selector. Beyond that your better off just checking out their parts menu, besides its organized by functional group not name so knowing what it's called doesn't help as much as having the part number, but if you had that you wouldn't be here asking. Try looking under Transmission, find something with Selector in the name. They have pictures, so you'll be fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.