Need to replace my injectors on a 91 civic.

honda13456789

So from the reading ive done im still stuck because some say that on the 91 civic it is easier to just replace the manifold, but the problem is i already have replacement injectors. so in my case would it be worth it to just replace the injectors and do the extra work? and if so what are the exact steps to go about replacing them? and if not then what are the steps to take in fixig the problem all togher? i have already brough the car in and had it hooked to the machine and the results are bad injectors so now the problem is just getting them fixed..

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it would be easier to replace the manifold, but usually with an aftermarket manifold, you have to buy a larger throttle body. Skunk2 has both for around $375 each.

Or, you could search for an OEM replacement manifold, which would be cheaper but used. It depends on the route you want to take.

Archived