My Accord

Accordguy713

Hello everyone. My name is Evan I am new to the forum and I am encountering problems with my Honda. I own a 2000 Accord Se and about 3 months ago the problems began. I purchased the car 4 yrs ago as a daily driver with no intention of doing any extra work to it. In May I replaced the radiator and hoses, bearing in the U-joints and the batterie. Now the check engine light is on with the maintenance required light flickering when I turn the car on. I have done some research and have found out that the model yr of my car is victim of a bad transmission. I am just looking for a cheap solution to my problem. I am going to get the trans serviced today with new fluid and filter. Thanks for the help.

Your transmission does not have a filter for one. You just drain and refill. Run it and drain and refill again.

Get a read on the check engine code. Don't assume you have a transmission problem just because you read it on the internet and throw money at a non-existent issue.

Oh, and you never said what the actual problem is.

Archived