Super newbie

erikillah_95

Hey guys/girls my names Erika & this is the only car I've ever owned and first Honda I've ever delt with (obviously right) I live in Riverside, CA and was wondering if anyone knew of any good mechanic spots around the area in case my Lil civic decides to act up. I don't know crap about cars but I'm willing to learn if anyone's patient enough to teach ! Lol I'm not tryna become a pro racer just make it look clean & maybe a Lil fast. And sad to say its my first time learning how to drive stick so hopefully the Lil civic can hang with me!!! But I've been doin alright :) other than all that... Hello!

Hello. It's kind of quiet around here from time to time but there are a number of people that will answer questions for you.

No idea on a mechanics in your area to recommend but there isn't much you cannot fix on your car yourself. Just need a manual and access to a few tools.

Hello. It's kind of quiet around here from time to time but there are a number of people that will answer questions for you.

No idea on a mechanics in your area to recommend but there isn't much you cannot fix on your car yourself. Just need a manual and access to a few tools.

Well thanks anyway! I see ur very active around here ... That's cool.

But yea ill eventually get the hang of fixing it myself. I just need some good YouTube videos to show me how Hahaha

If you intend on keeping your car for a while it would be a good idea to invest in a Chiltons manual or even better a Haynes manual for your specific car. The Chiltons manual is geared a little more toward the backyard mechanic where the Haynes is pretty much a substitute for a factory technician.

These can be found at most any auto parts store. Your car is common enough that every store should have one in stock for it.

what part of riverside are you from? i used to go to riverside all the time was in cali.. riverside, fontana, la, and huntington beach is pretty much where i stayed on the weekends lol

oh and welcome to the forums..

i know there is a shop in rialto that my buddy owns i used to go and bullshit all the time but its a performance shop but they do repair jobs as well.. its called DFR (design for race)

Archived