2006 Honda, P0302 Code - Catalyst, Evap, O2S and EGR monitors "not

ricer613

hey I just recently replaced the thermostat, coolant temp sensor #2, and ignition coil #2, because those were what the mechanic said needed to be done to pass inspection and I wasn't going to pay the $500 they wanted. I changed them, drove it for about a week with no problems and no CEL, and then the day I was supposed to bring it back to get the emissions re-tested, I was stopped at a light and the engine started sputtering and shaking slightly and the CEL started flashing. I went to hit the gas and got no throttle, after a few seconds it would kick in and start to go, but every time I stopped or slowed down I had the same problem getting moving again and eventually got no throttle and limped back to my driveway at about 5mph. Just scanned the codes and got 1 fault code of P0302 (#2 misfire) and on the MIL scan it showed up Catalyst, Evap, O2S and EGR monitors "not ready". Any idea where to go from here, or what the issue may be? Thanks.

Archived