I could not find this on the forums and this might be a stupid question but will a 94 four door GSR integra front hub assemblies fit/work on a 94 integra 3 door? I dont see why they wouldnt work but I wanted to make sure before trying and wasting my time. Thanks in advance

Umm, engrish pleese?

The teg was too a hatchback, or lift back if you prefer. It just didn't have the wagon-esque shape most people associate with a hatchback these days. Which is why it was called a 3-door and not a hatchback by many people.

i prefer liftback or fastback if you would... when i think of hatchaback or 3 door i think of civic hatches or something of that sort not an integra..

i only call them 2 doors or 4 doors, not 3 doors bc IMO its not a hatch it just has a open trunk like an eclipse..

so would that make an eclipse a hatchback or a 3 door?! :shifty:

According to wiki it was billed as a 2 door coupe, if you look at the wiki for integra's they are all labeled as 3 door hatchbacks though. so who knows.

Edited by Xeryon