front suspension

sickbugs

i had my perfect suspension on the domani, taken from an integra type R, but unfortunately i burst one of the shocks (front right) along with breaking a rim.. bending some arms.. ripping the cv joint out.. bodywork.. u know how it goes in an accident :mad: now my problem is.. cant get another type R shock to replace it, anyone have any suggestions for a pair of shocks for the front? id like to keep the rear how it is right now..

my driving style involves a lot of sliding..somewhat like rally, and the roads down here arent exactly the best.. so i dont want something thats too stiff, yet i need something above what stock can do for me

lol actually i tried the junk yard.. best i could find is from a 1974 fiat :o somehow dont think it would fit tho

no acura dealerships down here in barbados.. only honda.. tried them, but the price they quoted was insane.. then they told me that was for standard shocks, and they dont support racing and as such do not stock any "peformance parts" thats when i decided that here sucks :mad:

kyb agx's... probly will go with them, anyone have any experiences good/bad?

lol u got the general gist of it... only thing is cuba is at the north of the island chain and were down near the south end of it.. closer to brasil than cuba... land of potholes so big that u have to be brave to have 18's on your car :D

Archived