4-lug to 5 lug 4 wheel disc conversion for 00 civic ex coupe

I am trying to find some answers on which car has 5-lug all wheel disc brakes and which ones will fit on my 2000 civic ex and which parts are required to switch my civic to 5 lug all wheel disc.

I found a chart on another forum which is confusing, I just want to know which acura or honda i can get the parts from and what parts are needed I am doing this conversion because of a set of Type-R wheels. Even if the parts are from a jdm vehicle im just having a heck of a time finding compatible parts since I dont know what year and model civic and/or integra to pull the parts from to get all 4 wheel disc and all four 5 lug.

Ok, good, I found some on ebay with front upper and lower control arms and since I am changing the front EK crossmember to an EG crossmember for ideal driveshaft angle with my K-swap, I can use the front lower control arms from the integra type R which comes with the 5-lug integra type-R conversion I found, because they are compatible with each other. But, I know I need the proportioning valve from an integra also, I hope the parking brake cable is compatible. Thanks

Good point....I'll check with Hybrid-Racing to make sure thier Kswap axles will fit. I think,.. maybe the hub has more splines than the civic, or the diameter may be bigger, or the axle could be different length. I wonder if I need an integra brake cylinder and booster?? I'll update when I get an answer.

Ya, looks like I need an integra proportioning valve stamped with "4040" on the casting according to my buddy who did an all wheel disc conversion the only difference is he only converted the brakes and kept the 4-lugs because he already spent too much on the rims and didnt want to buy another set.

Archived