2Fast 2Furious

TLontheDL

it's not worth paying for... download it if you can, that's how i saw it. we were glad we didn't pay to see it... it was worse than the first (yes, it is possible). there was no reason it should have had riced out cars in it, the "plot" had nothing to do with them.

Aside from the fact that you have to have fast (slow in the case of the Eclipse) cars running drug money versus beaters, I thought it was good. I'm writing a screenplay in my spare time (not on HF, H-T, EF1, browsing, out with friends, working on a car, so not very much time in a week) for a movie involving cars that isn't focused on street racing like TFATF and 2F2F. Duoubt I'll ever get past the firt scene.

No. If I actually ever finish it and any company actually buys it, they will choose who is in it.

I can powerslide any RWD car like no ones business. Working late at Greystoke owned me.

Archived