90 DA for sale MUST GO!!!

ShiBBy01ws6

as stated i have a red 90 da. and heres the story. i was driving the car and got caught in a heavy rain storm. ether way i stucked up water blew the block out and snaped #1 AND #2 rods. but heres the offer i want to sell the car and every think i have for it i mean EVERYTHING!!! the car is a 90 da with tenkico lowering springs and struts. sitting on stockers with new firehawk tires. car windows are tinted. now for the goods. with will come with a

-P&P B16 head off a JDM CTR intake mani

-msd ignition box blaster and dizzy.

-CTR 1.5 LSD short gear trans.

-new creamic 6 PUCK clutch.

-hondata 1 computer with SVAC.

-RCI racing seats. with 5 point harness (stockers are in car)

-turbo kit i ran for 1500 miles. t3/t4 44trim. like new with a stage 3 hot wheel.

-all spare parts. (aka extra starters alts.. dizzys....stuff i colleted over the years.

-brand new in box fiber glass fenders.

and much more.

but the car is complete minus teh short block needs a short block.. but want to make a b20 vtec with the b16 head but ever got around to it. i am will to build the motor nd make it a full runner if the buyer wants to do that. but let me know guys dont want to part the car out but will if i cant find a buyer. im asking 1500 for every thing. AS IS. but if intrested email me @ schabilionmk@gmail.com is the quickest way to reach me if you have question ask em and ill be gald to answer them thanks for look and the intrest best reguards to yo and yours thanks!

Forgot to say the car and parts are located in Bettendorf IA 52722

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived