saw Tx chainsaw

TLontheDL

so i went to go see it saturday with some friends. i thought it was good.. not GOOD GOOD but good. i had a friend who was crying while watching it and another friend wanted to get up and leave b/c it was too gory. its not scary like...the exorcist or anything like that. it is just gory..lots of blood. there were parts that made you jump though....definately a movie you'd want to bring a cute chick to go see. :laugh:

It was Wisconsin, and the guy was name Ed Gein. An old farmer, who would pull odd jobs to make money. They say his abusive mother may have turned him into what he became. They could only pinpoint 3 murders on the guy, even tho he had more remains on property. Psycho, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and "Buffalo Bill" from Silence of the Lambs among many other horror movies were very loosely based on him and his story.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw it last night, i thought the movie was pretty dope.. totally unexpected when she blows her head in the beginning..it got freaky when that hook went up that one guys butthead, and just hung there..

He's more of the Buffalo Bill and Psycho type than TCM guy from what I'm reading now....

Sick and long but good!

nice job joe..interesting..

Archived