found a video of me LOL

das boost!

LOL colter thats only 13psi hahaha

Nice, too bad I'll never get to see it do that in person.

why not ryan? im moving back to TN after i get out the army so im down for whatever meets.. you know this mannnn!

but no you wont see it doing this for a long time because i threw a rod out the block 2 weeks ago... so we're putting a LS bottom end on with low CR pistons and ill be driving it to WA.. after i get back from afghanistan im going to build it for ALOT more hp and have everything cryo treated :)

nice vid

thanks man.. shes come along way since the DC meet lol

wheres your bumper cover?

it was destroyed when the people that stole it wrecked it.. and havent found another yet.. i mean i can get one from honda... for almost $400 thats unpainted but thats WAY too much for me id rather rock no bumper obviously lol

Oh, for some reason I thought it got stolen and wrecked and you were parting it out.

In that case, cant wait to see the difference in person!

i WAS parting it out but the guy that was going to buy the shell flaked and i started regretting even considering putting my setup in a different car b/c i love the sol so much so i kept her, fixed her.. then a couple weeks ago the trusty ole GSR let go.. so im making it LSVtec turbo for now and going to buy a GSR block from either GE or darton and build it for about... ehh we'll say 1015whp :)

oh gotcha, i was thinking the video was alot older...

haha nah, it wasnt too long ago.. just havent got around to hunting for a bumper which i need to do since im driving it up to WA in a couple weeks... >_<

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived