solsearcher

solsearcher

Hello all, I am a new guy here..I recently (a week ago) purchesed a 93 del sol, It has a d16z6 swap in it, skunk 2 lowering springs, body kit, short throw shift, interior is in ok condition. I have always loved the del sol and forever wanted one and now I got one. Its is in need of tlc however is in very good shape for an upstate ny vehicle. I will post up some pics soon but it you all can point me in the right directions with your connections, here is a list of things I need..and does anyone share my opinion that lowered cars do not ride well or maybe I am just not used to it, but I like bigger wheels, low pros and like a one inch drop, anyway...hello all and I am looking forward to having fun with my sol......

As far as I am concerned, I am a kid at heart and love anything fast, reside in Horseheads NY and anyone feel free to find me on facebook, it is linked or just search me under my real name...seth zawko...thanks everyone

List of items to buy:

I need SEATBELTS!!!! mine were gone when I got the car

I would like stock shocks/spring or aftermarket to get back to stock ride height

Del Sol seat brackets or seats, mine has coupe seats and brackets and they do not fit.

Archived