need help

hondanewbie21

my price range is around 1500 bux but i dnt want ot turbo it bcuz the compression is a lil to high to run a big boost and my abilities with hondas are crap bcuz im new to this whole thing ive had an eclipse b4 this car which i sold and i hav everything to do ne job bcuz i work rite nxt to a auto shop and plus ive been in classes for automotive for over 3 years and my use for it is to make it a v8 killer and plus if anyone can tell me where to get sir bumper for it tht wuld be great bcuz the person i bought it from they didnt hav a bumper on it at all so i had to look at the junk yard and all i found were juss stock bumpers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

im building a swap for my crx right now im doing a b20z bottom end with a built gsr head said and done should have 210hp to the wheels and the b20 is a tourque engine so its a v8 killer :) a b20 full engine is $800 take the rest and build it for high comp.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived