Sign in to follow this  
DelSolSweetie

Pics of your latest purchase

so you deserved it

I certainly did. I usually never attempt to piss anyone off, It's just I adjusted the clutch and the senor on it (for the 2 step) and needed to test it. As I should of went else where to do so, I didnt. I got caught, Paid for what I shouldnt of done.

good job.

i am having my oil changed because i'm lazy and it's cheaper to pay someone else to do it. then starbucks with girlfriend, then lunch.

Photo-0038.jpg

Photo-0037.jpg

Photo-0036.jpg

Photo-0039.jpg

sorry for the cell pics. but this is my latest purchase, the best condition honda that ive owned 94 civic dx? hatch. excellent condition and got it for a steal of a price with the original doors ( the windows rolled up and down hard so the p/o swapped these doors on ). i think im just gonna have these painted to match. has zero rust and all i had to do so far is the pads and rotors and i only paid 830$ for it

I Know its not a new car or car related...but this is from Black Friday...But I also got Three more Ipad 2's and also another 360 but since they ran out they gave me a Kinect 250GB bundle ^_^

399832224.jpg