Sign in to follow this  
DelSolSweetie

Pics of your latest purchase

i looked through pages and pages of threads just to see the old one had been closed.. not cool

Tein-Street-Basis-Coilovers-New.jpg

guess i took a bit of a risk being they are new but IDC! get to take the shitty stuff off the del

A great price you say?

I might have you beat.

Jump on zillow and look at what it previusly sold for, when im sad about my morgage i get on and look. Then i realize how good i have it.

damn... thats not bad at all. i paid 60 (i think) for mine... its 510 after insurance and taxes... but its a 30 year and this areas taxes are retarded :p

ive been to hersey, pa once... and id like to keep it that way...

lol, actually dont live in hershey, much more rural area like 15 min out.

Bought the new place for 14. It's right on the edge of the historic district in the small town county seat. Thank god it isn't part of the historic area, that would suck.

My mortgage is...wait, i don't have one. :crazy:

Fixing it up a bit. Think I will need to put about 15 in it and either sell my current place or list this one in the spring for 60/70. Might even rent it to someone I know. Don't want to mess with unknown people trashing it. I don't want to be a landlord. I have enough headaches already.

planning on buying up all the slums in georgia and becoming a slumlord...

oh, and i'm buying a mint 94 honda civic ex coupe friday for super cheap..

pics will follow when i pick it up.

20h3g8x.jpg

I hope this resizes. I paid $360 cash for a noise violation and disturbing the peace ticket. At noon, I hit the 2step on my civic outside of my house, #1 unaware a cop was down the road doing radar, #2, Unaware that a buddy turned my boost up to 25 pounds, #3, It sounded like an AK47 going off from the wastegate exhaust (Backfire), #4, From the cop pulling up at gun point.