Sign in to follow this  
Raley

anyone got google+

You might want it, but it's pretty much useless. Everyone you'll want to add on it you'll already be connected to via Facebook n twitter...

That's what I found out anyway.

jordan, you have a pm.

seb, i really hate facebook. it use to be good, now they are putting all these gay ass bells and whistles on it and its gone to shit, imho.

It still does exactly the same as what google+ does though. Ignore the bells n whistles and it'll save you time in going through trying to find those you wanna connect with. Just saying!

i signed up for google+ the first week it was available... and frankly, I'm not impressed. I find it more complicated and less private than facebook even though it's supposed to be easier and more private. I keep hoping it'll get better, but honestly, I go on there *maybe* once a week if that. Even with all the changes on FB, it's still a much easier site to navigate & use.

so was myspace... then you got facebook.

i know a few people with google+ and they love it, so i figured id give it a shot...

I never used myspace other then playing games. Pretty sure not one friend or family member was on my list. lol

At first I was super excited about G+, and I still think it is much better than FB, but only a small portion of my friends are there so it's pretty boring and 'dead' there at the moment.