Re-re-introduction...

Rick B.

Hi,

I'm Rick.

I once was a hon-du-holic.

Then I became a hard core addict with my WRX.

Things really started to get serious with my 09 STi...

Then I really hit rock bottom of the pavement with my 05 Ninja 600 (until it was stolen this past friday...)

Now, I'm relapsing with my newly acquired 2000 Honda civic lx 4dr automatic...

(don't worry, this is going to be nice when I'm through...don't you remember my old 97? hehehehe)

More pics will be posted tomorrow.

IMG-20110902-00288.jpg

Good to see you've got another honda at last rick :D. Possibly not the best platform to start making a nice car though?

youd be surprised sebby.

iv thought about picking one up myself.

welcome back rick. you staying this time? lol

youd be surprised sebby.

iv thought about picking one up myself.

welcome back rick. you staying this time? lol

I might stick around for awhile now that I'm back in the Honda game. I see tons of new faces on the boards, makes me feel like an old man. lol.

such a family car

I know right!!! I'm totally not a family man either, lol.

Sebby, look at this ok:

rsevo3.jpg

rsevo.jpg

i just lol'd at your sig with the heartbreaker comment.. idk why.. but i giggled

so are there kids coming and thats why you bought family car? i bought the hatch so our puppies could go places with us and we can carry tires to the track lol

i just lol'd at your sig with the heartbreaker comment.. idk why.. but i giggled

so are there kids coming and thats why you bought family car? i bought the hatch so our puppies could go places with us and we can carry tires to the track lol

There are no kids coming and I do not see children any where in my near future, this world only needs one heartbreaker running around...

Actually, I'm looking at swapping the sol for a 2 door civic at the mo.... Type R baby! :D.

Sorry, only winding you up about the door many doors thing, good luck in making it look good, that civic u posted up does look pretty sweet :)

I hate you. I was looking for a civic hatch to make a type-r clone, that has been a project I have wanted to start for several years now and you are just going out and getting the real thing. I'm going to sign a petition to invade and occupy Britain.

That civic does look pretty sweet.

I have a few ideas in mind for this car, just have to save a few pennies for it. Don't worry, I won't let HF down.

re-re-introduction... does this mean youre finally admitting that you are a tad bit slow? LOL

TOO MANY DOORS!

HELLS NOOO! !!! i LOOOOVE Ferios!!!

and its not hard to do a manual conversion.. i was considering buying a 4 door and converting it to a manual.. i want one really bad!!

portfl0wHellaFlush2011_22.png

YUMMMMMMZZZ! !!!! !!!!!!

i like 4 doors. i didnt used to. i have expanded my silly notions of youth... or i'm just old. f*uck that, i'm just wiser. yeah.

congrats and welcome back whore, or are you just breezing through?

i like 4 doors. i didnt used to. i have expanded my silly notions of youth... or i'm just old. f*uck that, i'm just wiser. yeah.

congrats and welcome back whore, or are you just breezing through?

I'm back miss bell. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived