Turbo questions

DelSolSweetie

so say i had an s2000 sitting somewhere

and had a turbo 'kit' for a k series

i was told it should all bolt up? i don't feel like using google and looking through the massive amount of BS associated with 14 yr olds who love talking about s2k's, k series, and turbos... probably the worst topic to search for online

yay or nay?

so say i had an s2000 sitting somewhere

and had a turbo 'kit' for a k series

i was told it should all bolt up? i don't feel like using google and looking through the massive amount of BS associated with 14 yr olds who love talking about s2k's, k series, and turbos... probably the worst topic to search for online

yay or nay?

yay just because its an s2k. my first guess would be no because the k and f motors sit diffrently in the bay. but i would have no clue past that. pics if its sittting around?

If you buy an s on top of that nice hatch you just stole from that poor old man, your sol, the z and the two supras I am going to drive over there and kick you and steal your s

well, the mani would have to be modified because fitting a turbo into a s2k is a pain in the ass already... i know they sell 2 different mani flanges for the f and k... so that might be something to say no. also, the charge piping wouldn't work at all.

i'm not buying it.. its the spare car for the drift team at work and its just been sitting there because there is basically no one on the team right now.. going to help with the others but i was told I could work on the s2k and learn in it as well

the car runs already but there are turbo parts sitting in a cabinet for it that didnt get put on yet.. sooo i figured i should start doing more research on s2ks lol

• 3 months later...

I will tell you now that it's not as easy as bolt up. I mean, If it's a kit for the exact car and motor, Then yeah it will, But remember, You still have to tap the block for the oil lines, etc... If you don't want to jolly rig it, You mite have to do a little cutting or modifying. Elsewise, Yeah, It should just bolt up! Please do not get ebay though.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

hi my friend

I will give you an article on this topic that I fully understand. I hope to eat and use it.
There's a lot of Turbo stuff that can help you on the Internet

We review the most popular Honda S2000 turbo kits available on the market today. This is the ultimate S2000 turbo kit guide.

At the 1995 Tokyo Motor Show, Honda showed off their modern concept of what could be their next legendary roadster to the masses.

Just 4 years later, to celebrate their 50th anniversary, they would then turn dreams into a reality as the stunning S2000 was launched onto the market.

Following on from the tradition of Honda’s earlier roadsters, the S500, S600 and S800, the S2000 was also named after its (now hugely increased) engine capacity.Whilst 2L might not sound overly impressive compared to some of the modern-day heavyweights out there, the F Series engine is regarded still one of the most incredible engines to this day.

With 240hp and 9,000rpm being squeezed out of this lightweight roadster, the 120 horses that it pushed out per liter was declared as the highest specific output of any naturally aspirated production engine in the world.

Not only was it ridiculously powerful for its size, it also features a bulletproof bottom end which is more than capable of handling Forced Induction.

Prices are cheaper than ever for S2K’s in the current market, despite them maintaining their value well. This has led to more people than ever opting for turbocharging their F20 and F22’s to take them from a sensible, refined daily to a beast on the streets.

Weighing in at just 1,250kg, owners have achieved over 700hp from the kits we’re showcasing below. Having all of the power in the world on tap is undoubtedly going to put a huge grin on your face, but be prepared to spin your way through the gears!

Forced induction

There’s no doubt that turbocharging is the best way to squeeze out huge power figures to throw down impressive times on the strip.

It’s worth considering that there are sometimes issues which come with turbocharging these cars. Heat is one of the main issues on daily drivers or intense track action, which can often be resolved with getting a lower mounted kit or additional cooling.

If you live in a hot state, we’d recommend doing specific research on which kit is best for your needs.

If you would prefer a more linear power curve whilst still delivering impressive figures which are perfect in the twisties or daily driving, make sure you also check out our S2000 supercharger options.

Check out our comprehensive turbocharger vs supercharger guide to see what is the right solution for your project.

Enjoy these hilarious reactions as Cole Rogers takes his unsuspecting buddies out for a spin in his 600hp S2000 Turbo!

Now, let’s take a look at our S2000 turbo kits

To read more about any of these products just click on the turbo kit name or photo. To make this guide as fair as possible, we have chosen the cheapest kit from each supplier.

Please note that these are likely to require additional engine management, fuel systems and tuning but we have no doubt it’ll be worth the effort once you’re lighting up the rear tyres!

Our comment: Based on the opinion of many owners out there, Full Blown is often regarded as the most refined turbo kit on the market. This setup is extremely high quality and certainly finishes off the S2000 bay nicely. خرید شیر بدن Several people are running around 420-440whp safely with the turbo being fully spooled by 4,700rpm.

When compared to the likes of the GReddy kit, this spools a little slower, but once it kicks in it’s a whole different animal.

This is a straightforward bolt-on kit and Full Blown offer a convenient upgrade packages should you want even more power to begin with, or later on. Full Blown are known for their fantastic customer service so we highly recommend contacting them if you have any questions or queries.

Manufacturer description: There are many turbo options for S2k’s out there but we knew that having to relocate everything becomes costly and time consuming. This is the reason we designed our Stage 2 Direct bolt in turbo kit.”

“Our kit does not require you to relocate your fues box, battery, or oil filter.”

“The Kit comes standard with your choice of precision turbo 5858, 6266, (other options available for additional cost), ball bearing option is also available.”

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Archived