89 crx si starting problems

aandk98@yahoo.com

hey guys im new to the crx its not my first 4 banger but every cars different and well this cars giving me some problems i go to start it and i get no response from the engine all interior power comes on my fuel pump does what its suppossed to but there is no activity in the engine i check my solonoid on the starter and the possitive post wasnt getting any power so i changed the relay under the dash and it still wouldnt start none of the fuses are blown and the wireing LOOKS fine now the wierd thing is now that i changed that relay i can roll the car like 6 inches and pop start super easy it and the car runs fine i even turned on my sound system and its no chump and the car ran fine i drove it miles and no problem but when i shut it off i have to pop start it again if any one could help out it would be apreciated big time cause its my work car and i have to drive long ranges delivering stuff oh i havent tried to arc the starter yet i wanted to check on here first before i start doing destruction workmanship to the car

• 2 weeks later...

Archived