im new

BoostedB18

Hello Everyone!

I am so glad to be here and want to learn how to double clutch but feel really unmotivated, hopefully this website can make me double clutch instead of granny shifting. I love whale penis and read books on a variety of topics especially Cops! Cops! Cops!, and Swat Breaking into my House and Disrespecting my Family. I look forward to helping as many people as I can with their intakes and hopefully trolling quite a bit too. Have a nice day!

He likes whale Pen15!! That is what he means!!

Yes!

i had a CarbonFiber one but i had to sell it, i really want to find another one again.

ive also heard that i should run a T66 turbo instead of my t25. But i have a nasty hole in my fuel map. idk what to do.

Yes!

i had a CarbonFiber one but i had to sell it, i really want to find another one again.

ive also heard that i should run a T66 turbo instead of my t25. But i have a nasty hole in my fuel map. idk what to do.

Get the sr motors from Ted!! They are in the warehouse. They are pulling a premuim 2 weeks before race wars.

Get the sr motors from Ted!! They are in the warehouse. They are pulling a premuim 2 weeks before race wars.

I dont want to swap it again, it was a bitch getting the JDM B18 into her. but it might be worth it to 4g63 awd swap it, i heard those "dsm" drivetrains are bulletproof

I dont want to swap it again, it was a bitch getting the JDM B18 into her. but it might be worth it to 4g63 awd swap it, i heard those "dsm" drivetrains are bulletproof

I heard you can super charge them at 40 psi on stock innerds!!!

Archived