new pads and rotors?

Raley

I was wanting to try green or red stuff but havent heard anything.

iv heard bad stuff about the ebc pads. you can do what cmgogo told me and get the napa premium rotors which are the same as brembo blanks and a set of hawk pads like delsol sweetie mentioned

I like my brembo blanks and hawk pads. they rust like a mofo though. car sometimes sits for a month or more before it's moved and when I do I have to work them pretty good to clean them off and have the brakes grab like they are supposed to.

go with the brembos and hawks, i run them on both sols, and you know that I track both and (well used to) DD the solvic, and they both perform perfectly. the ebc pads make TONS of dust, and tbh dont stop as well as the hawk HP's. Just dont use drilled rotors, if anything other than blanks run a good slotted, but honestly brake fade, even when i track the black sol is next to nil.

importrp.com gave me a good hookup on the brembo blanks and hawk pads. i contacted the guy via the HT marketplace over the phone and i think the whole setup ran $125 including shipping.

importrp.com gave me a good hookup on the brembo blanks and hawk pads. i contacted the guy via the HT marketplace over the phone and i think the whole setup ran $125 including shipping.

thats a hell of a deal. local napa wanted 60 a piece for the brembo blanks.

Archived