Ok, i just wanna know what is the worst thing you've seen done with or to a honda personally, what made me think of is was this girl i saw earlier, well not the girl, her accord

90's accord, lowered and hella flush, she got it stuck on the front and back fenders going out of a parking lot, neither of her front wheels touched the ground,

launched over a bridge (short little creek bridge, about 7' tall and 20' long, 1 lane eachway) doing apx 90mph. After I hit the incline I flew over the bridge and landed about 45' down the road. The guy behind me said he saw my oil pan about 6' over the height of his car. While I was airborne the engine died (lost vac assist on the braking) and I blew all 4 struts when I hit the ground. Yeah, wasnt my finest moment. That was waaaay back in my johnny rice car days in my 98 hatch.

An acquaintance of mine turned his 85 crx into a pickup. he used a cutoff wheel and removed the hatch and surrounding metal and gutted the rear to make a parts hauler.

im gunna go see a crx truck/convertable today go around a track... hehehe it should be quite enjoyable. i tried to rally race a civic and bend the core support about 3 inches when i hit a jump... i wouldn't say fail because i wanna do it again :p i just wasn't experanced enough..

• 4 weeks later...

^ *facepalm*

just because nothing was done to it doesnt mean it was a fail.. your post was a fail

anyways.. i seen this guy in a blue del sol with a gsr swap that had blades that got high centered on a tiny sand burm that was about 2 inches high and had to have a friend push him off of it while he reversed about a year ago

LOL :laugh:

Edited by BrIaN EG2

I know of some brit who wasted £££££'s on putting a body kit, big spoiler, and alloys on his sol, only to go n take the body kit and spoiler off due to them getting f*cked (damn fibreglass), and the wheels buckled by f*cking sh*t potholes.

facedesk_RE_How_to_deal_with_an_obnoxious_moviegoer-s590x422-123277.jpg

I know of some brit who wasted £££££'s on putting a body kit, big spoiler, and alloys on his sol, only to go n take the body kit and spoiler off due to them getting f*cked (damn fibreglass), and the wheels buckled by f*cking sh*t potholes.

Wonder who that was?? Sounds like a douchelord.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My shop teacher had two wrecked like 77 civics, one in front and one in back so he cut them in half and welded the two of them together. Talk about 2 tone the hard way! lol

• 1 month later...

Embarrassingly ima admit when i was 15 got a 94' Del Sol,

Some what new how to drive stndard, but i have a heavy foot.

Anyways leaving the house i bought it from, i took it straight to the freeway, with my cousing following me in his eg coupe

For some reason thought i had 6 gears n slammed it into R (reverse)

Went from 75mph to a dead stop.

My cuzin told me he saw my rear end lift up like 2 ft...

Not my best Honda moment