Hey Guys

XTDRAGON

WOAH! crazy Hey now this might be embarising but...i have no clue what kinda honda i have...i know its a 94 civic YET...idk if its DX or EX or w.e i keep looking online for my kinda of civic...yet i cant find it at all

Today?

93 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

95 Honda Civic DX Sedan

95 Dodge Ram 2500

97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

98 Chevrolet K2500

06 VW Golf TDI (50mpg! booyah!)

EX civics had power options including moonroof and a better spec engine. dx civics had power nothing with the smaller motor. ac was optional on a dx.

Today?

93 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

95 Honda Civic DX Sedan

95 Dodge Ram 2500

97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

98 Chevrolet K2500

06 VW Golf TDI (50mpg! booyah!)

EX civics had power options including moonroof and a better spec engine. dx civics had power nothing with the smaller motor. ac was optional on a dx.

Doesn't the jeeps break down easy????

My two Jeeps are beaten and abused back country trail vehicles and they are the best running vehicles I have. The 93 has rust holes big enough to stick a foot through with 160k on it and I have driven it back and forth from Columbus, OH to the UP regularly. It's going to be retired to a trail-only vehicle very soon as the newer one is much more comfortable to ride highway.

The 97 is a black beauty with every gadget Chrysler could find that would run off of 12v. It's handled 2ft deep sand ruts like it was a smooth road. Which reminds me, I need to clean the sand dunes out of the carpet. I bet I'm hauling 50 pounds of it after my July 4th weekend. 182k and going great.

My two Jeeps are beaten and abused back country trail vehicles and they are the best running vehicles I have. The 93 has rust holes big enough to stick a foot through with 160k on it and I have driven it back and forth from Columbus, OH to the UP regularly. It's going to be retired to a trail-only vehicle very soon as the newer one is much more comfortable to ride highway.

The 97 is a black beauty with every gadget Chrysler could find that would run off of 12v. It's handled 2ft deep sand ruts like it was a smooth road. Which reminds me, I need to clean the sand dunes out of the carpet. I bet I'm hauling 50 pounds of it after my July 4th weekend. 182k and going great.

Ah well dude in my stupid mind its telling me rid the jeeps all of them and just get a srt-8 LoL

Ah well dude in my stupid mind its telling me rid the jeeps all of them and just get a srt-8 LoL

So you want me to get rid of all of my paid for, perfectly operating trail ready suv's in favor of one that would require a loan, get half as good of fuel mileage and has a tendency to get stuck on wet grass? The SRT Grand Cherokee is cool and all, but it is a glutenous waste of resources.

And in the US all Integra's are Acura.

So you want me to get rid of all of my paid for, perfectly operating trail ready suv's in favor of one that would require a loan, get half as good of fuel mileage and has a tendency to get stuck on wet grass? The SRT Grand Cherokee is cool and all, but it is a glutenous waste of resources.

And in the US all Integra's are Acura.

Well I know acura is made from Honda BUT i have to say i see really no difference between the honda integra and the acura...just that Honda integra's are rare thats it..my nephew has one ill ask him for a pic so i can upload it. But honestly i know lil about jeeps maybe u can share some knowledge on it..cause i was talking to my teacher her basically said they are good cars its just when high miles it tends to cock out when not maintained...but it the back of my mind im like isnt that with every car? BTW.....I HATE BMW! JUST WANT TO POINT THAT OUT! AND MERCEDES!

there is no real difference between an acura and honda integra. acura is a brand line that exists in the usa only, in the rest of the world they just stick an H on it and call it a honda. most of the rest of the world got integras with different interior trim and different bumpers and lights. little stuff that makes the cars and the parts desirable in the us just to be different.

jeeps, unlike a lot of other cars, used a cast iron inline 6 up until the late 90's. the engine design had been used in AMC vehicles for nearly 30 years. as long as you didn't abuse it and kept up with the fluid maintenance cycles you can easily squeeze 300k+ miles on of an engine. unfortunately, the body usually rusts off the frame before you get that far.

1991 Honda CRX --> DD

2002 Chevy s10 --> DD and Work

1970 Maverick Grabber --> Drag racing

1967 Ford Mustang Convertible --> Once in a while.

1916 Ford Model T --> Shows only.

I think that covers all of them.

Yeah, I haven't owned a honda since 2006.

Had a few subarus since then, a 2002 wrx and a 2009 sti.

Sold those.

Now all I have is a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja zzr600. its purty... like s_adbell's mouth...<3

bell you drives cl65 amg? teh secks can i haz?

my fiancee's. he has lots of nice things for me to ride. rawr. no you cant has secks with it. or him.

(go ahead, ask about the porsche... which i have never driven :cry: )

i wish i had grammer :/ i cant spell shit..so I have a question..I have a 94 honda civic ex...And well idk what to do with any sugestions other then someone on thos fourm asking me for it

Archived