Sign in to follow this  
Bendrums87

Del Sol part out...

ahhh... well i've got a box to ship the quarter panel which I would think wouldn't be too much to ship since it's not very heavy but if you did want a bumper that would probably be pricey to ship

size is why they are expensive to ship... measure it roughly and look on ups or somewhere to see the price.

size is why they are expensive to ship... measure it roughly and look on ups or somewhere to see the price.

yeah i know about the shipping and all that... I have shipped stuff in the box that I am using it is just the bumper cause of the size

Yeah thanks I kinda wanna restore it and do a motor swap and what not make it nice lol

But I wanna get into the offroad side of things and get my truck lol

do you still have the handles to unlatch the roof, passanger side - and the driver side interior door handle

do you still have the handles to unlatch the roof, passanger side - and the driver side interior door handle

All I have from that is the exterior door handle for the passenger side

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.