soon

so ive been talking to the wife and i was thinking about getting a set of rotas or something for the new car.. buuuuut i think ill go with these instead, i think they look ALOT better and theyre cheaper :happy:

3kf3p23oa5Y15W15P6b4508ebaeb8cb241584.jpg

3n23k13la5O25Q05W1b459e2694bc845f1c6a.jpg

im thinking either 15x8 or 15x9's

these are 15x8's

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

diamond racing wheels. Actually looking at getting a set myself. dont do herra frush tho, crap looks retarded as all hell.

Diamond wheels

dunno what size im going to go tho, but def not retarded ass poke & stretch retarded ass camber size. And you dare call my car rice :p Hella flush is the dictionary definition of rice.

seeing that i got an offer to sell my engine that i cant refuse.. im just going to go with stance.. so im going to dump the hell out of the new car and poke and stretch them sh!ts.. because my car will have no function but to drive my ass to work and back home.. pretty sure poke and stretch doesnt affect that happy.gif

Unless a deer runs out infront of you and you swerve...

^^^^

This.

Poke & stretched tires dont handle lateral loading too well. But... your the ricer so you know best ;)

i just dont see the point in doing that to a car at all. i think it looks like you dont know what your doing and are following a trend. so glad i prefer to lead rather than to look like a sheep. sorry brian. its not personal, just my opinion on bad decisions. beware of deer. and dogs. and people. and becoming a mindless follower cuz its the look thats in... something about fat chicks and spandex springs to mind..

i just dont see the point in doing that to a car at all. i think it looks like you dont know what your doing and are following a trend. so glad i prefer to lead rather than to look like a sheep. sorry brian. its not personal, just my opinion on bad decisions. beware of deer. and dogs. and people. and becoming a mindless follower cuz its the look thats in... something about fat chicks and spandex springs to mind..

That is the epitome of a poke and stretch definition right there, for once vag face came through!

Unless a deer runs out infront of you and you swerve...

deer in the desert.. that would be a first out here.. sleep.gif

pretty sure the lowly D series wont be scooting along like my boosted b was.. new car is going to be a grocery getter/family car..

i could care less if its a "trend" pretty sure building cars, drag racing, auto crossing, time trials are all trends.. so i guess we're all followers.. oh and like it has been said before, being different in a honda is impossible.. so looks like all of us would be considered a follower right? my point has been made, im doing what i like and think looks nice and could give two sh!ts less if its a "trend" and everyone else is doing it or not..

i dont see how liking the hellaflush scene makes me a ricer but okay if you say so.. i didnt know a clean car with wheels that are fitted flush is ricey.. pretty sure i thought ricers had bodykits, stickers, and all kinds of retarded lights.. i must have missed something when a clean car was classified as rice.. if anything a conversion that doesnt belong/come on the car from factory japan or US would be more rice than having a car that sits flush and is mostly stock besides rideheight and a lip

my 240 must be the epitome of rice

mild poke/stretch, version select kit, 18" gravity gullflames distributed by GReddy back when they were made..

clear corners and shells..

i can just hear the asian's under my hood making rice.

oh noes ben, you shouldnt have said your car is poke and stretch now you will be called a ricer along with me.. what will we ever do, OHHHH NOOOEEZZZ!!!!

because the last time I checked brian my front end conversion doesnt detract from the stability, or safety of my car. Where as your "styling" does by minimizing your contact patch between tire and ground. Not to mention the stress it puts on the axles, wheel bearings, and other suspension components, let alone the poor ride quality, and the fact that you wont be able to pull into 50% of your friends driveways or 80% of shopping malls.

Function > Form

My front end conversion is a functional change (It opened up a VAST selection of aftermarket parts for my car, compared to the pitiful selection the dS has)

Your Poke and Stretch, Extreme Camber is Form > Function

And when form trums function... that is when rice occurs.

I believe we covered this already, rice is the notion of making your car look fast, yet in that goal of making it look fast you actually end up decreasing the performance, safety, and or reliablilty when compared to a stock (non modified) car.

Hella Flush in my eyes is WORSE than bodykits, neons, and airplane wings, because while they may all look retarded as hell, they dont actually end up making your car a rolling death trap than cant even make it into a driveway.

PS I need your full name, and address, Im going to take out a life insurance policy on you.

deer in the desert.. that would be a first out here.. sleep.gif

pretty sure the lowly D series wont be scooting along like my boosted b was.. new car is going to be a grocery getter/family car..

i could care less if its a "trend" pretty sure building cars, drag racing, auto crossing, time trials are all trends.. so i guess we're all followers.. oh and like it has been said before, being different in a honda is impossible.. so looks like all of us would be considered a follower right? my point has been made, im doing what i like and think looks nice and could give two sh!ts less if its a "trend" and everyone else is doing it or not..

i dont see how liking the hellaflush scene makes me a ricer but okay if you say so.. i didnt know a clean car with wheels that are fitted flush is ricey.. pretty sure i thought ricers had bodykits, stickers, and all kinds of retarded lights.. i must have missed something when a clean car was classified as rice.. if anything a conversion that doesnt belong/come on the car from factory japan or US would be more rice than having a car that sits flush and is mostly stock besides rideheight and a lip

jackalopes then.

i own an 04 tl. i am the epitome of family car.

sweety, u always care how you appear to others. we all do to some extent or another, even by trying not to fit in just to make a statement. but there is no function to it at all. i would never do it because i think its dumb, and i know others will look at it and say what kinda idiot does that? i may be an idiot, but i do not allow my car to scream it out for me.

its cuz your black.

Archived