Getting a car

..SSR..

After a year of driving my moms car, I am finally getting a car.

My parents bank is closed until Tuesday so that when I will be getting it. Going to try to do a trade plus cash with my 89 Civic that I dread selling (would you want one?).

1996 Honda Civic hatchback

black

5 speed

completely stock other than a CD player

perfect condition

Watch out all you gay Eclipse GS-T owners :p and SR20 lovers. alien

I've found three before but those deals fell through for a number of reasons. Then it was on to an ITR, but then I decided against it. Then I found this hatch.

Going to take it easy with it for a while. First up is an ITR 5 lug conversion with wheels (ITR or MAzda Millenia). At the same time I'll start building a B20/VTEC. Once the engine is done, 99+ front end (Si or CTR lip, CTR headlights), 99+ taillights, cf hood, cf hatch, cf doors, TEIN coilovers, etc.

And my mom traded her STS for a DeVille

my mom has an SLS, we had the option to trade it in for a DeVille at 40,000 miles, but she said DeVilles seem too much for old people

Yeah, my mom traded it in for a 04 DeVille just to have something new. I don't like it. Too many old farts driving them. I'll post pics up sometime next week whenever I get this film developed.

I need to sell my '89 hatch shell. I desperately need money right now for a nice "little" add on for the del Sol. where are you located?

NY, ask around locally though. Like the CRX, they're a great platform for a swap.

SSR im going to say this once and only once so plz listen. DO NOT RICE IT OUT! enough said. anyways good job on finding a hb and like they said it took u long enough.

o by the way. we cool now? i know u have never really liked me but i wana have a truce.

Oh yeah.

I didn't get it today. The guy at the bank who takes care of the paperwork for cars and houses just back in town today. So it will be tomorrow or Thursday.

Archived