Banning Car Audio !!!!!

CBRF4i

I live in the country. Normally all I hear are horses and cows. Many times a day I hear buttheads blasting past my house doing 80 with their crap turned up so loud I can hear them from a mile away. Sound and bass travels farther in the country without houses and all that concrete to slow down the waves. Because it is routinely the same vehicles over and over again it has been pretty easy to call and report reckless operation and disturbing the peace with their tag numbers. Not sure what happened to those people but I have WAY less obnoxious cars going by now.....

Just because you are not in a subdivision doesn't mean you aren't annoying the fvck out of someone.

The country roads around here are all crops and almost no houses. and reporting someone during the day is pointless because its not illegal to have a sound system.

The country roads around here are all crops and almost no houses. and reporting someone during the day is pointless because its not illegal to have a sound system.

Might wanna brush up on your legal homework there turbo, most states have sound ordenances in effect, most just get more strict at certain times usually around 9pm untill 8am.

For instance at 1pm on a tuesday afternoon it would be illegal for me to run up a t-56 jet engine in my backyard here. Usually the further out of dense population areas they get a little more lax, however usualy there is a law in effect 24/7.

Might wanna brush up on your legal homework there turbo, most states have sound ordenances in effect, most just get more strict at certain times usually around 9pm untill 8am.

For instance at 1pm on a tuesday afternoon it would be illegal for me to run up a t-56 jet engine in my backyard here. Usually the further out of dense population areas they get a little more lax, however usualy there is a law in effect 24/7.

Okay where i live you don't just get pulled over for an illegal exhaust, tint, system, modifications, or any other thing on your car expect red or blue lights when driving. sorry your town isn't as laid back as mine.

It's the state and county. I am fairly certain every state has some sound ordinance in effect. It is the local cops choice to enforce it based on the circumstances.

If you are in the middle of the desert 1000 miles from anywhere but one person and blast your stereo next door to that person's house you can still get a ticket if they complain and you continue to do it.

It's the state and county. I am fairly certain every state has some sound ordinance in effect. It is the local cops choice to enforce it based on the circumstances.

If you are in the middle of the desert 1000 miles from anywhere but one person and blast your stereo next door to that person's house you can still get a ticket if they complain and you continue to do it.

ok well in my state then its not illegal and in my city its not enforced nuff said stop arguing about it.

I thought you were leaving this forum... whats wrong, the gay not gay enough to gay you away?

And id be willing to bet it is in your state, and id be willing to bet it is in your city, problem is you dont have a system that can break the s/o limits hehe.

I thought you were leaving this forum... whats wrong, the gay not gay enough to gay you away?

And id be willing to bet it is in your state, and id be willing to bet it is in your city, problem is you dont have a system that can break the s/o limits hehe.

ha alright man all you do is talk crap idc what you have to say.

I live in WA state north of Seattle. and iv been talked to about my subs before because right when i got it i got the cops called on me because i was playing it outside my house to some songs to see how some of them hit. the cop came by and said you wont get pulled over for it in this area but just don't sit and play it in a residential area.

and since then i haven't.

I'm not gonna leave just because you and your friends like having gay man sex together.

So you like being around men having gay man sex together then?

tbh, your comment is a little too near queer for me. :crazy:

Archived