95 civic for sale or part out

Bri723

no longer using my 95 civic. accident ruined front end. no time or money to fix. want te sell the whole car for 1500 OBO or part out.

if you want parts let me know

also have a full white body kit for 95 civic just needs to be repainted

asking 300 OBO on that

3mf3p73lc5Q35U25X1b1oe8aad3b7baf011bc.jpg

3m23p43ld5Y65Z25X5b1o9b9ac5045a8f1ddb.jpg

3k63m13pb5V05Z05T2b1o1de24c975ef216d6.jpg

3me3o23lc5Y65O55T2b1o16ebf184632e1977.jpg

179692_184839461548356_100000669097495_516638_1018400_n.jpg

wouldnt be hard to fix, but as far as selling it as a shell, your not going to get more than 600 for it. I see fairly good condition eg's go for 1500.

your body kit is worth no more than 100-150, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your car isnt exactly in great shape, nor are the parts rare. Hell i bought my totaled del sol for 1/3rd what your asking for a WAY more common car.

if its fixable then its worth more then 600. it runs fine. thats worth something right there. if it had a new front end it would be fine for a daily driver cuz it was mine but then that happened. body kit... just front bumpes go for like 100-150. since this is all four parts its worth a little more then that. but thanks for your imput. thats y i said obo. i will try to get the most out of it as i can cuz its still a good car just a bit damage

the cost to fix it is going to be more than the value of the car just so ya know, and body kits NEW go for that, and no 16 year old is going to be able to afford what your asking (since odds are thats going to be what your going to end up selling it to) also the motor (b7 or z6 is MAYBE worth 200-300 w/ trans add 50-100. In all honesty it will probably sit in your driveway will you give up and have a junkyard give you scrap price (200-300) for it.

Just dont want ya to be upset when you dont sell it for near what your asking, and yes im sure a mod will lock/delete this soon since you obviously didnt read the forum rules.

any time vag breath!

btw your an idiot seller, you didnt bother to post the following info

miles

modifications

interior shots

your location

title condition

trim

motor

etc etc etc

your ad would be like me posting this

"Im selling a house, it was built in 1987, it has flood damage, I want $300,000 obo"

^ heres the thing.. nobody WILL ask

if its fixable then its worth more then 600. it runs fine. thats worth something right there. if it had a new front end it would be fine for a daily driver cuz it was mine but then that happened. body kit... just front bumpes go for like 100-150. since this is all four parts its worth a little more then that. but thanks for your imput. thats y i said obo. i will try to get the most out of it as i can cuz its still a good car just a bit damage

its not worth what youre asking, i got my del sol fully stock same as it came off the showroom floor in 1993 for 2,500.. and you expect someone to buy that janky thing for 1500? you must be smoking some damn good grass

and bodykits... umm nobody likes the fast and the furious style anymore unless theyre a trailor trash reject that couldnt afford a chevy..

what was stated above is TROOF, you know nothing about posting a sale add and dont have anything that anybody here would waste their time buying when they can go to a local junkyard and get the exact same parts for ALOT cheaper than youre going to be asking because youre hurting on cash and a junkyard isnt...

just saying.. have a nice day now ya' hear :)

EDIT:: just noticed this.... why do you talk/type like a dude if youre a chick *barfzinmouf*

I couldn't even sell my 100% operational non-crashed sedan with lots of nice go-fast parts for 2k.

In my area 95 coupes in fair shape without crash damage fetch 1000-1500. If the accident touched the core support you have frame damage, if you have frame damage you need the better part of a whole front clip, if you need a whole front clip the car's actual cash price should be around 500-600 provided the motor runs well and interior is complete and quarters are not rusted. You do lose a good bit of resale value for the body kit that is installed. As long as you didn't mold it on and/or rivet it on you should pull it off. You will get better sale offers.

Archived