turbo

im am about to turbo my d16z6 and i was wondering where my dipstick would sit after i put the manifold and down pipe and how hard is it to tap the oil pan also if anyone has any pics of what a turbo looks like on a d16z6 can you please post

GOOGLE MOTHERFU(KER USE IT! YOU FU(KING LAZY AS$ NOOB POS!

seriously man, search before asking stupid questions, it makes me want to back hand you when you do this.

GOOGLE MOTHERFU(KER USE IT! YOU FU(KING LAZY AS$ NOOB POS!

seriously man, search before asking stupid questions, it makes me want to back hand you when you do this.

ur one smart fracker man i see u got a boosted sol but you got joke this is a site to ask questions on hondas and if you dont like my questions dont look at them or reply u fracking ass hole have a nice day dork o my bad i forgot ur a chicken on steroids

ur one smart fracker man i see u got a boosted sol but you got joke this is a site to ask questions on hondas and if you dont like my questions dont look at them or reply u fracking ass hole have a nice day dork o my bad i forgot ur a chicken on steroids

you know what you lazy fu(k here, it took me 2.7 goddamn seconds.

Gee what could it be, maybe GOOGLE GODDAMN IMAGE SEARCH FOR "d16z6 turbo"

Whats your next question? is it "I cant find my balls, how do i search for them?"

or maybe "My own mother calls me a twat, I dont get it, what does it mean?"

Also why the hell are you putting a z6 into a dS VTEC? or do you not realize that there is a S, Si, and VTEC, and if you have a z6 then you have an Si

and PS

congratulations_retarded.jpg

lmfao @ noob for thinking a del sol Si with a D16Z6 was a del sol vtec :laugh:

just because youre tiny little one cammer jammer VC says vtec does not mean the car is the vtec trim! *facepalm*

lmfao @ noob for thinking a del sol Si with a D16Z6 was a del sol vtec :laugh:

just because youre tiny little one cammer jammer VC says vtec does not mean the car is the vtec trim! *facepalm*

then again, a lot of auto part stores have the del sol models in their computer's wrong as well.

Archived