problems with starting up my civic after a few hours

i have a 1993 honda civic with a jdm b16a swap obd1. when i first got the car it was missing, so i took it to the shop and had a new fuel injector put in. the next morning i went to start it up ,and it didnt start up, so i kept trying, after i tried a few attempts it started and died out, so i kept trying it finnaly started up but sputters really bad i try to rev it and it sounds and feels like its goanna die out, so i just let it warm up and then its fine. it runs good after that untill it sits for a few hours again, and the same problem occurs till this day. i have changed the fuel injectors,fuel filter,fuel injector o ring sets, and distributor and rotar, and the problem still remains. does anyone have any ideas on what it could be because its becoming a real hassle. any ideas would really help and be appreciated. thanks..