new 16

sol 16

have them through it on the rack and just check the alignment... most tire shops do it for free just for an "inspection" if you pay for anything else.

thanks that and idea i want to have it balance and aligned but if i drop it about 2 inches do u think that it will mess with the alignment

so i hit up the tire shop and they told me that it was not balanced correctly which pissed me the hell off but the alignment is still good so that was a plus .. does anyone anything about the best lowering spring and shocks

I like Skunk2 options myself for handling and quality of parts for the $, but ride quality is quite "firm". Beats the hell out of you, according to my wife. LOL I tolerate it in winter and feel it's much better when warmer due to everything being more pliable then.

i love my skank2 pro full bodies, but ive ridden on there lower cost stuff and it kinda sucks... my favorite suspension i have had for a decent ride and good performance was my tokicos on kyb agx's, it dropped the car about 2 inches (alil wheel gap) and handled very nice...