B18cr

akacougar2002

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok didnt know that it was also the cost of the car my bad but still thats crazy. what was wrong with the body

replaced alot with carbon fiber. Roof plate, hatch, fenders, hood, n front lip, buddy club rims, Pioneer touch screen deck 15' L5 kicker speakers all around 2 10' eminence plus amps, paint job

400 hpcan be done with a STOCK b16a...

400hp yes, but a very unreliable 400hp

agian, retarded...

but what im saying is not get a b16 but that you can get your goal with a STOCK motor... so why not just leave the motor stock? fracking retard.

why go with a b16? b18's respond to mods better.. with same supporting mods on a b18 as b16 youll make more power and torque (not that torque matters b/c its a fkn honda but still)

i say do what youre thinking.. have it sleeved that way you have a reliable engine even if youre only wanting 400hp.. yea it will cost you more but id much rather spend a little extra earlier on than buy a whole new engine a little further down the road because i blew it up from not touching the internals.. ESPECIALLY if youre going to daily drive the car!

oh and make sure you dont get block guards, they do nothing but bad for your cylinder walls, sleeve it!!

okay.. you can get them for under 20k.. itd at least be AWD

I'm not the biggest fan of them but it'd be better then dumping 20k into your car

wait.. why?

i say build something fast dont buy something fast.. 20k in an integra would PWN a stock evo that cost 20k... just saying.. if he wants a fast car then build what he's got.. not go for something that will cost more and in turn have a higher insurance payment because we all know these parts arent on insurance lol, hell mine arent now and i have a fully built and boosted b18.. lol

i say stick with the build you want instead of buying a quick car thats stock and end up being slower than your current car built.. just my $0.02

unreliable... just as unreliable as a built b16... the b16 has proven to hold 500 for alil bit, so 400 is just fine with a good tune... just like any honda.

and you say HP is the important one but its a made up number based off torque and rpm... so how the hell does HP mean a damn thing?

replaced alot with carbon fiber. Roof plate, hatch, fenders, hood, n front lip, buddy club rims, Pioneer touch screen deck 15' L5 kicker speakers all around 2 10' eminence plus amps, paint job

replaced with fiberglass covered CF

i say build something fast dont buy something fast.. 20k in an integra would PWN a stock evo that cost 20k... just saying.. if he wants a fast car then build what he's got.. not go for something that will cost more and in turn have a higher insurance payment because we all know these parts arent on insurance lol, hell mine arent now and i have a fully built and boosted b18.. lol

you make it sound like your doing your build.. you are having a shop do it

and i'd rather have 20k in something that is worth that

and with 20k i could make gobs of power out of something worth it and still have a nice riding/handling vehicle.. and i dont think a integra with 20k would 'own' a stock evo.. an evo has been engineered to handle and perform a certain way... even if the integra went faster in a straight line that in no way makes a better car.. and not to mention even though the evo is not made for straight lines it would still be more consistent, reliable, and comfortable then a stripped out, understeering, wheel hopping, axle breaking, cheap old chassis that isnt engineered for that crap, honda

hey now sarah, i know with 20k id make a car that would rape an evo... crap my 1.5k civic will rape an evo... do you know how unreliable those things are if you try to do anything to them? haha

also, for 20k i could probably transplant my body onto a subie or evo or what ever...

on top of everything, when did an evo get down to only 20k? i thought those frackers were 30k+...

wait.. why?

i say stick with the build you want instead of buying a quick car thats stock and end up being slower than your current car built.. just my $0.02

Thank you for some respect.. Getting sick of being called a re're.

400hp yes, but a very unreliable 400hp

why go with a b16? b18's respond to mods better.. with same supporting mods on a b18 as b16 youll make more power and torque (not that torque matters b/c its a fkn honda but still)

i say do what youre thinking.. have it sleeved that way you have a reliable engine even if youre only wanting 400hp.. yea it will cost you more but id much rather spend a little extra earlier on than buy a whole new engine a little further down the road because i blew it up from not touching the internals.. ESPECIALLY if youre going to daily drive the car!

oh and make sure you dont get block guards, they do nothing but bad for your cylinder walls, sleeve it!!

Deff gonna have it sleeved because of needing it to reliable for my summer daily driver

replaced with fiberglass covered CF

you make it sound like your doing your build.. you are having a shop do it

and i'd rather have 20k in something that is worth that

and with 20k i could make gobs of power out of something worth it and still have a nice riding/handling vehicle.. and i dont think a integra with 20k would 'own' a stock evo.. an evo has been engineered to handle and perform a certain way... even if the integra went faster in a straight line that in no way makes a better car.. and not to mention even though the evo is not made for straight lines it would still be more consistent, reliable, and comfortable then a stripped out, understeering, wheel hopping, axle breaking, cheap old chassis that isnt engineered for that crap, honda

With the right suspension work done a Teg will ride just as nice and run around a track just a well as any other new over priced car.

With the right suspension work done a Teg will ride just as nice and run around a track just a well as any other new over priced car.

not

you will be altering the weight distribution.. and not to mention you cant change the entire frame and chassis of a car

you are full of crap and have no idea what you are talking about if you say a integra with "suspension" will outdo a 350z, 370z, gt-r, evo, wrx, etc, etc on a road course

not to mention most honda swaps ADD more weight to the car and just add to the understeer

you may be able to make it 'ride' OKAY but you'll never have the ride quality and handling of a car engineered and built for the purpose

Archived