B18cr

akacougar2002

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kid id retarded oviously, i wouldnt recomend him to do a tire change.

Why am I retarded? At least I can put a sentence together with correct spelling.

I can do plenty more than a tire change. The only thing I really haven't done is rebuild a engine..

i think its funny you want to take a high compression engine and build it for boost. hope your are also aware that you are going to have to lower your compression. and you have 10gs well i dont really think that is going to be enoguh bc sleeves are about a g just for that. also what are your plans or did you see something on youtube and you got a woodie and said ooooo thats what i want to do and have no idea in what you are doing?

^ agreed!

if you want to go with a 1.8L just get a b18c1.. youre thinking b18c5 just because its a type R engine when it is made for all motor..

if you want a big power build go look at my build and it WILL cost you more than the 10k that youre looking at spending.. especially if you are doing NONE of the work.. i hope you have another car to use, my cars been down over a month now..

just do yourself a huge amount of help and do ALOT of research, and i mean ALOT and make sure that the guy that tunes your car knows what he is doing so you dont blow your sh!t right after it gets built... one huge thing, when it gets built stay off the throttle hard for 1k miles at least, if you dont break the engine in right youll just be breaking your bank again..

^ agreed!

if you want to go with a 1.8L just get a b18c1.. youre thinking b18c5 just because its a type R engine when it is made for all motor..

if you want a big power build go look at my build and it WILL cost you more than the 10k that youre looking at spending.. especially if you are doing NONE of the work.. i hope you have another car to use, my cars been down over a month now..

just do yourself a huge amount of help and do ALOT of research, and i mean ALOT and make sure that the guy that tunes your car knows what he is doing so you dont blow your sh!t right after it gets built... one huge thing, when it gets built stay off the throttle hard for 1k miles at least, if you dont break the engine in right youll just be breaking your bank again..

Okay raley maybe i did ask that question and maybe it is ridiculous. Its not that I am gonna do exactly what someone tells me too. Just looking for opinionated ideas, That doesn't give you a reason to say you wouldnt trust me changing a tire.

Trae--- I know i have to lower the compression already looked into a kit. Its mahle 9.0:1 Pistons, mahle performance rings, and eagle 5.430 rods combo. and no, no youtube videos smh

Brian. Yea i was thinking about just building b18c1 seeing that im rebuilding the engine completely anyways/... But im not looking for too much power just around 400whp. I was also just talking to a few of my friends the other night about helping me doing the work which they are certified honda techies so they know what they are doing. o and i also have a few cars so having something to drive isnt a issue ;x I like to buy fix and sell.

I appreciate the 'actual advice' tho

here is the thing stock sleeves are good for up to like 500 so why waste money on something that you really dont need.

plus if you have certified honda techies then why did you get on here asking how you should spend 10k??????

did i not point that out earlier.. raley understood what i was saying

I completely understood and i was saying that in my opinion the b16 is played out. Ever kid with a honda swap has a F*C*I*G B16 swap. F it imma just drop a J32 in my integra go ahead everyone lets hear. Tell how much of a bad idea that is

okay.. you can get them for under 20k.. itd at least be AWD

I'm not the biggest fan of them but it'd be better then dumping 20k into your car

I was kidding well for now at least thats why i got the kia forte koup bcuz of the similarity.

But i already have almost 10 into the teg so kinda pointless to switch to a different car now even know if i got my hands on a AE86 there wouldnt be a chance of me keeping the teg

Archived