WOW

pinkrimedpiggy

There is seriously 987 pages of members with 0 posts. thats alot of people who either made a account and never use it or are just lurkin... LURKERS STOP AND BE APART OF THE FORUM!!!!!

i just found that interesting..

didnt mean for there to be two... mods delete one??

there are so many 0 post accounts do to a problem a while back with a spam bot making new accounts for a while. i think at one point there were 10's of thousands of them. it was kind like a dos attack accept it killed the login server for a while. I think the mods just didn't bother cleaning a lot of them up afterward

there are so many 0 post accounts do to a problem a while back with a spam bot making new accounts for a while. i think at one point there were 10's of thousands of them. it was kind like a dos attack accept it killed the login server for a while. I think the mods just didn't bother cleaning a lot of them up afterward

Yep the good ol days where we had new spam bots like everyday....those times have changed for the better since the mods have have been on that like white on rice....but yeah thank god they arent around as much because clearing up the boards took me awhile when we had that crap.

The sad part is this site could be a vibrant community if the administrators did anything other then let it go on auto-pilot. I offered once to Drew for the site to be transferred to my ownership and hosting. Since I work for the host my costs would be greatly reduced and I practically live on this site so administration would be a breeze. The datacenter it would sit in is literally 10 feet from my desk with more then enough bandwidth to serve the HF community.

oh well.

haha your ridiculous lol

Yeah I was going to offer Drew to take over the site, I mean he's rarely on and I didnt want to bother him everytime the system is down..but yeah maybe it will be set for a future date who knows....we'll see

Archived