how do you vtec your car while driving

bosoxfan1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First I take a big dump. Then, as I'm getting a blowy from some random ho (showering after the dump of course...), I smash the pedal and away we go.

well i hope your not getting that blowie from sexyhondababe(dude) lol

I cant decide on what car i want after graduation.. guess it depends on where i end up living.. if i end up where there is quite a bit of snow I was thinking a subie hatchback..

or maybe just a nice 3 series.. I do like the cr-z though just wish it had better performance

A leaf would be an option but you have to have a bunch of crap installed at your house.. the tesla s is pretty nice as well

I dont really have one manufactor I like.. just cause i like supras doesnt mean i like prius.. and just cause I like the cr-z and del it doesnt mean I like a cr-v.. and if I like a Z it doenst mean i want a maxima (add a juke to the list of my maybe cars lol)

if you liked the prius i think that i would have to make fun of you unforgiveably haha and yea just cause i like on manufacturer doesnt mean i like all the models either. i like your idea of the subie hatch very sweet car that is i hope your talking about the WRX not the outback lol

if you liked the prius i think that i would have to make fun of you unforgiveably haha and yea just cause i like on manufacturer doesnt mean i like all the models either. i like your idea of the subie hatch very sweet car that is i hope your talking about the WRX not the outback lol

the outbacks are not bad cars.. wouldnt own one.. probably not lol but yah i was talking about the pretty one

the prius was a good 'idea' bad execution.. a lot of companies actually almost put out hybrids and electrics in the 90s but decided againest it.. one of the first cars ever built was actually electric but got crap for range.. gas cars sucked because they were so hard to start... when the starter was invented it killed the electric car until well now lol

the outbacks are not bad cars.. wouldnt own one.. probably not lol but yah i was talking about the pretty one

the prius was a good 'idea' bad execution.. a lot of companies actually almost put out hybrids and electrics in the 90s but decided againest it.. one of the first cars ever built was actually electric but got crap for range.. gas cars sucked because they were so hard to start... when the starter was invented it killed the electric car until well now lol

thats pretty cool i never knew that honestly.

yah my automotive engineering teacher really liked to focus on history and the 'death of the electric car'... kinda wish I still had the slides and stuff.. it was kinda interesting actually

(he drives a prius lol)

how ironic that he drives a prius that so funny haha

my thought exactly. have you ever driven one? they drive very nicely.. and they are comfortable just ugly as hell..

no ive never driven one but my fiancees friend has one and we make fun of him terribly haha

oh yeah i make fun of people for owning them. and they think they are so cool rolling around in them haha.. ive even seen people try to race them..

race them seriously? theyd be better off on scooters haha

Archived