Wilzig Private Track Paved!!

RobinHoodRally

MY FRIEND IS THE WORLD’S ULTIMATE ENTHUSIAST !!

He finally beat this activist group that’s been hounding him for 4 years and base-paved his track before Winter

Final completion May 2011 !! He’s insane ! ( but in a good way )

The country’s only professional grade , truly personal , track.

maybe not professional grade, but there are certainly a multitude of private tracks in the us. there are several that you can readily see from crossing roadways within 40-50 miles of my house. not to mention those that would be concealed from view. really nothing that unique unless he plans to host sanctioned events at it. that would be interesting.

oregon raceway park is a totaly private track that was built by a guy who enjoyed racing, and they host sanctioned events there, so i really fail to see where you get off saying its the "first professional grade personal track" And im sorry, but its not proffessional grade, there are no run outs, no pit areas, the pavement hasnt been fully laid, etc etc etc. I mean calling that a track right now would be like me saying that my d16z6 im building is the worlds most powerfull engine, even though its in 50 different pieces all over my shop.

oregon raceway park is a totaly private track that was built by a guy who enjoyed racing, and they host sanctioned events there, so i really fail to see where you get off saying its the "first professional grade personal track" And im sorry, but its not proffessional grade, there are no run outs, no pit areas, the pavement hasnt been fully laid, etc etc etc. I mean calling that a track right now would be like me saying that my d16z6 im building is the worlds most powerfull engine, even though its in 50 different pieces all over my shop.

my only point was that it's the most personal , not the first pro-grade private track

Archived