do you like the new (old) colors?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. do you like the new (old) colors?

• better than that dull dark stuff
    • not feeling it
    • too bight, hurts my eyes
    • i didn't notice
    • who cares?

i remember when the board had a bright color scheme a long time ago. back then it was ok because it was what i was used to, then it changed to the dark color scheme and i was much happier with it. now that we went back to the old scheme, i'm unhappy again :(

i didn't think to look and see if we could change the scheme like we could before...can we?

anyways, answer the question.

edit: just went in to see if i could change the skin. only one option available. can you load up the old one drew?

One of the downfalls of upgrading the board software this time around with all the new features was that I was unable to keep the same skin. So for right now, we are stuck using the default skin. In time, I will customize a new skin, which will somewhat represent what we had previously. Until then, maybe I'll throw a couple random prebuilt skins into the mix for fun...

Hahaha...keep it, you know neo-retro is cool these days. :laugh:

j/k...I remember the colors being like this before. I was quite happy when it went to black, even tho the smilies never did get fixed :p. Much easier on the eyes, especially in my darkly lit room. Altho, you can go for the middle and go with shades of gray and complimentary colors.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived