need help for hubbys car

ok so my husband has a '90 black crx; this is his third one; hes got a B18c engine swap and most of the stuff under the hood is brand new; his birthday and xmas are two days apart; i need help on things to get him; he loves his car and all he wants is stuff for his car; i dnt kno much about cars but im learning cuz i have a 93 del sol that im working on as my car;

he just swaped the engine out of his old crx a couple weeks ago and hes been buying n replacing parts since then;

hes no good at letting me kno what he wants n he just says i want stuff for my car;

so if anyone car help me out thatd b great;

Dstuning.com has some nice floor mats... price range and whats he use the car for?

Their floor mats are not what they used to be. I ordered mine through dealer, who has company custom make them. They were perfect, plus I told sales guy if I did not like them they were eating them. The Dstuning ones are lot lightweight and move around and fold up.:mad:

your mother has a lounge? is she a madam for a living?

there are a mountain of things to recommend, but we would need pictures and a list of already performed modifications to tell you anything relevant. best option here would be to try and figure out which shop/store he likes to buy parts from and buy him a gift card for it or maybe some apparel items.

One of the best gifts I have gotten from my fam pertaining to any of my hobbies was a black and yellow hoodie with the H logo on it that my grandmother bought from the dealership itself.

Terrible ideas for someone not knowing much about cars.... and ross really needs a haynes and mechanical knowledge.

Ross really needs to put springs back on his car before he even thinks about bolting more go-fast parts. Therefore Ross needs to quit giving advice.

i now have skunk 2 springs, tokico blue struts,ground contol,and skunk 2 camber kit and i was just saying she needed to buy performance parts for her husbands car instead of parts for looks because thats what i call a RICER i understand it has the swap but if its all stock then it needs alot more mods

actually, if she knows nothing about the engine and any internal work then buying any engine component would be a 100% waste of money. Aesthetic parts always function and even if the wife isn't mechanically inclined they often have a good idea of what the husbands visual preferences are.

actually, if she knows nothing about the engine and any internal work then buying any engine component would be a 100% waste of money. Aesthetic parts always function and even if the wife isn't mechanically inclined they often have a good idea of what the husbands visual preferences are.

well i mean my gf knows a whole lot bout cars but i mean i guess its because shes asian

i now have skunk 2 springs, tokico blue struts,ground contol,and skunk 2 camber kit and i was just saying she needed to buy performance parts for her husbands car instead of parts for looks because thats what i call a RICER i understand it has the swap but if its all stock then it needs alot more mods

You look to be a good guy to sell parts to... what you need?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived