Hey

DelSolSweetie

Ditched you guys for a few months.. checked in.. giggled at some of the BS threads

anyway... updates:

Probably selling the del.. going to get an sc300 or 99-01 323i/325i.. or just wait till I get a job and get something nicer.. rather have something a little older with no payment during grad school though

havent messed with supras much since the 87 7m got blowed up.. been busy

found out bf's mom has brain cancer.. wish i could have someone help her out at the house cause shes in cali and we are in SC and his sister doesnt want to help her mother.. crapty situation basically

graduating in may with my bachelors.. thinking of places to work.. with any luck I might end up down the street from MChester at honda?

senior design project is to make something such as these:

baja_sc.jpg

must be able to go through mud, rocks, log, jumps, water (basically I should be able to drive the car across a lake if needed)

should be fun but proving to be a pain in the ass with the group i'm in

Got a new puppy as well.. another pit.. sweet little girl who believes she should be in our lap 24/7

umm yah

I really like the sc's with the vortex kit.. hard as hell to find a 5 speed though

I also really like how the 01 325i's look.. probably going to go drive one today

but depending on where i work I might get a car so IDK lol

Well thanks for ditching us jeez lol...anyway well hopefully things turn for the better regarding your bf's mom...believe me i know what your going through...i had to do the same for my ex.

Its like the retarded twin/triplet cause the work isnt as good as yours lol

and to answer the previous question about where i go to school I am a senior mechanical engineering at the university of south carolina (SEC east champions for the first time EVER!) woot

Well thanks for ditching us jeez lol...anyway well hopefully things turn for the better regarding your bf's mom...believe me i know what your going through...i had to do the same for my ex.

I just wish he didnt have such a slack sister

Sorry to hear about your bf's mom. That must be hard for both of you. Good luck with the car situation. I hope you'll stick around here; just because you buy something non-Honda doesnt mean you have to leave the forum.

I'm just really tired of being associated with the honda owners around the area.. and other areas lol and I would just like to have a good comfortable daily (bimmer)

I don't really want to stay at my current school for my masters so I am planning on working and then doing the master thing at a college local.. or doing the long distance thing (from what i'm told most master level classes and higher can be done in a distance education manner)

you also enjoy giving me a blumpkin, but thats a whole nother story.

Sarah if you decide to sell her let me know, I know some one in VA that might be interested in it.

I just wish he didnt have such a slack sister

Id rather have a slacker sister than a crackhead one....believe me her entire family was messed up, she was the only one that had plans for the future besides her younger brother & older sister...but hey you can only take the girl out the hood not the hood out of the girl....damn just makes me mad thinking about the whole situation....that was the turning point in my life.....thank god i opened my eyes but yea...believe me you bf's family couldnt be half as bad as my ex's

you also enjoy giving me a blumpkin, but thats a whole nother story.

Sarah if you decide to sell her let me know, I know some one in VA that might be interested in it.

who? smile.gif

I'm reluctant to sell it because the motor is so spotless and mechanically sound and has next to no miles on it.. its just the little crap that annoys me with it.. it has been wrecked but drives straight and aligns fine with no problems.. It may have been broken a few times but i KNOW whats wrong with it and it's never left me stranded... but I kinda want something newer/nicer at the same time

Id rather have a slacker sister than a crackhead one....believe me her entire family was messed up, she was the only one that had plans for the future besides her younger brother & older sister...but hey you can only take the girl out the hood not the hood out of the girl....damn just makes me mad thinking about the whole situation....that was the turning point in my life.....thank god i opened my eyes but yea...believe me you bf's family couldnt be half as bad as my ex's

his sister has just been handed EVERYTHING her entire life.. 25.. never had a real job.. been in college for YEARS with not even a certifitcate yet.. I was able to deal with her before cause shes across the country but not doing laundry for her sick mom is just screwed up

Archived