Header

Sean2012

magnaflow high flow converter. get it directly from magnaflow instead of ebay. as far as the header, any 4-2-1 will work. if you really want to make power then visit bismoto engineering on d-series.org. they make a wild 4-1 header for around 500ish(used to be 1200ish). its just not a/c compatible. but it alone makes a guaranteed 15whp with a tune on stock engine

magnaflow high flow converter. get it directly from magnaflow instead of ebay. as far as the header, any 4-2-1 will work. if you really want to make power then visit bismoto engineering on d-series.org. they make a wild 4-1 header for around 500ish(used to be 1200ish). its just not a/c compatible. but it alone makes a guaranteed 15whp with a tune on stock engine

ight cool thanks alot ill check it out.

the DC header with a skunk 2 test pipe.. WIN

highflow cats are retarded.. just take your cat have it cut in half and take the honeycomb out and have a pipe run through from the headerside to the exhaust side.. TAHDAH a hidden test pipe!

as for your sensors.. if its a real DC and a good quality test pipe they come with O2 ports so you wont have any trouble with throwing codes

brian you do realize that every study performed came to the same conclusion, test pipes netted no increase in power over a high flow cat. Just get a high flow and call it a day.

read below quoted.. testpipes FTW!

and i had a magnaflow cat for a year and the honycomb stuff inside broke and rattled so damn much.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but brian, DC does not make a d17a1 compatible header.

didnt OP find a DC for his car? i dont know too lazy to click link *shrugs*

brian you do realize that every study performed came to the same conclusion, test pipes netted no increase in power over a high flow cat. Just get a high flow and call it a day.

read below quoted.. testpipes FTW!

and i had a magnaflow cat for a year and the honycomb stuff inside broke and rattled so damn much.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but brian, DC does not make a d17a1 compatible header.

didnt OP find a DC for his car? i dont know too lazy to click link *shrugs*

then that was a manufacturer defect and he shoulda contacted magnaflow about it (odds are they would have replaced it) unless its from scraping. Honestly I would rather cover my ass should I ever get pulled over, because even if you are in a state that does not require emmissions inspections, you can still get a VERY hefty fine if you get pulled over and are found to not have a cat (and honestly you can tell just by the smell)

then that was a manufacturer defect and he shoulda contacted magnaflow about it (odds are they would have replaced it) unless its from scraping. Honestly I would rather cover my ass should I ever get pulled over, because even if you are in a state that does not require emmissions inspections, you can still get a VERY hefty fine if you get pulled over and are found to not have a cat (and honestly you can tell just by the smell)

i have never had a cop look under my car or smell the fumes from my car when ive been pulled over and i run a "test pipe"

you can definately smell my car but they have never said anything and california cops are more strict than any other cops i have come across.. you would have to run across the most anal cop in the nation to get caught with a test pipe and be fined for it..

i have never had a cop look under my car or smell the fumes from my car when ive been pulled over and i run a "test pipe"

you can definately smell my car but they have never said anything and california cops are more strict than any other cops i have come across.. you would have to run across the most anal cop in the nation to get caught with a test pipe and be fined for it..

Or just find one that was 'green'. It is a growing trend you know.