need help with readin ecu codes plzz

your codes are as follows.. 1, 7, 16, 43

fast blinks are counted as one, slow blinks are counted as 10

EDIT:: took me 5 seconds to find this on google... http://www.honda-tec...ad.php?t=978933

1 - oxygen sensor

7 - TPS

16 - Injectors

43 - Fuel Supply System

your codes are as follows.. 1, 7, 16, 43

fast blinks are counted as one, slow blinks are counted as 10

EDIT:: took me 5 seconds to find this on google... http://www.honda-tec...ad.php?t=978933

1 - oxygen sensor

7 - TPS

16 - Injectors

43 - Fuel Supply System

what would i have to do to fix the tps and fuel supply system thanx for the help by the way

what, you dont care about the other 2?! thats kinda screwed up.

no its not that i dont care im gettin a new intake mani and injectors so that should fix the injector prob but idk bout the o2 sensor i was told there aint 1 on my car thats why the code is showing up

with no o2, your car can run rich or lean... causing LOTS of other problems... fry the plugs (which can in turn fry the ignitor or coil) run to lean and crack a piston, ring, head gasket.

tps, its either out of calibration, broken sensor, or bad wiring... probably the wiring if you ask me...

all the codes been there since the swap, before the swap, randomly after the swap???

with no o2, your car can run rich or lean... causing LOTS of other problems... fry the plugs (which can in turn fry the ignitor or coil) run to lean and crack a piston, ring, head gasket.

tps, its either out of calibration, broken sensor, or bad wiring... probably the wiring if you ask me...

all the codes been there since the swap, before the swap, randomly after the swap???

im not sure i got the car already swapped n checked it just to see it it was showin any and it was if its the wiring can i fix it by new motor or gotta mess around with wires

can you fix it by new motor? do you mean you want to get another motor to try and fix it?! thats probably retarded. but theres a pretty good chance its in the wiring.... or all the sensors are screwed.

hows that retarted gettin a new motor i was gonna put a b18b in it ne way and i need a head gasket replaced and have a lsd b16 tranny that needs put in so why not just get the new motor to go with the new tranny i aint rlly trying to fck wit wires cuz i dont know wat im doin

Archived