VTEC Engines

God, VTEC engines are complete crap. I recently was FORCED to drive a Civic VTEC because I reserved a "sports car" and the car rental company was all out of Mustangs. And I'd just like to say my Volkswagen diesel produces more torque at tickover than your VTEC motor does at the redline.

Hondas might just be the gayest pieces of crap on the road since the Toyota Prius.

Wait, I'd rather drive a Prius, at least I'd be saying "I'm a flaming homosexual!" instead of being a Honda driving closet homosexual. I actually laugh every time I remind myself that there are actually proud Honda drivers. Get a real car.

Sincerely,

America

P.S. I just noticed most of you Honda driving homos pile thousands of dollars worth of crap on top of your car in hopes of hiding your blatant homosexuality when ironically, all it does is make you look gayer.

LOLRICE_Honda_Civic_Sedan.jpg

Have any of you noticed lately that the amount of trolling on this site has greatly dropped off since the military repealed the "Don't ask don't tell" policy?

Have any of you noticed lately that the amount of trolling on this site has greatly dropped off since the military repealed the "Don't ask don't tell" policy?

Because the amount of new members has probably decreased to.

because all honda drivers are faggots

btw VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMbaZzeKJC8

Notice the driver's reaction to VTEC KICKING IN!1! He thinks Jesus will save him from the HUGE 60mph he reached! VROOOOO000MMM!!!

Archived