My new ek 4 door

r1rider6686

hells yes on the torque. your #1 downside is no hood. as far as i can tell there are still no aftermarket hoods made that fit the j. There are a few fiberglass hoods you can modify, or you can make your own custom motor mounts that drop and slightly tilt the motor and you can fit it, otherwise you have to only roll on clear days with your top off.

Torque makes the world go round, in the world of Honda's.

Amazing how a DOHC B-series VTEC motor can barely generate more torque than later motel SOHC D-series engines.. And people WONDERED why the EM1's were so slow..

Torque makes the world go round, in the world of Honda's.

Amazing how a DOHC B-series VTEC motor can barely generate more torque than later motel SOHC D-series engines.. And people WONDERED why the EM1's were so slow..

I was kinda disappointed by how little torque this had. But the upper RPMs are nice after it pops. If something happens with the J-swap, i think im gona find a b18 bottom end. i like the b16 head for the simple fact that I also allows me to use a type r intake manny.

I was kinda disappointed by how little torque this had. But the upper RPMs are nice after it pops. If something happens with the J-swap, i think im gona find a b18 bottom end. i like the b16 head for the simple fact that I also allows me to use a type r intake manny.

B16's as a whole are a huge disappointment -- only great things about them are the transmissions (five speeds of course) and the head on it.

Archived