new hatchy

C92hatchX

just watch ben, ill keep updated and progress and youll keep trying to down me and fail at it :laugh:

I'll succeed because after a month or two you'll have something else, eliminating this car successfully.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dwayne chill out dude. not trying to bash on you or anything but ill believe it when i see it (keeping the car i mean). ever heard of the old saying sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt??? apply that with ben and all the other haters. you can try to say that you prefer another forum over hf but your still here arent you? i prefer clubcivic.com over hf in the aspect that there is more solutions to common problems or not so common problems on there. but i prefer hf for the humor. i think hf is a pretty close family in a way. theres a group of regulars like speeddildo, ben, xeryon, pearce, you, seb, and a few others that are always talkin crap to each other but are just fracking around with one another. its the internet and its not that serious.

nice to know that youve got a garage to work and a dd. that would make things SOOOOO much easier for people who wanna wrench but cant. check out civic-eg.com. its a pretty cool forum with a crapon of diy articles.

my opinion on the hatch is to get some purple power and a preassure washer and wash the bay. lol

i never take what ben has to say serious lol im mean crap he wishes death on me, i dont get offended at all, i did get a little butthurt but im over it, the reason i come back to this crapthole is cause its my first forum ive ever been on, needless to say ill prove you all wrong :happy: and i like ohiohondas over here cause its local and ive been just about everyone in the area

i never take what ben has to say serious lol im mean crap he wishes death on me, i dont get offended at all, i did get a little butthurt but im over it, the reason i come back to this crapthole is cause its my first forum ive ever been on, needless to say ill prove you all wrong happy.gif and i like ohiohondas over here cause its local and ive been IN just about everyone in the area

dude how can you not figure this sh1t out?

my white car has almost everything pulled from under the dash, and its my first time ever doing it.

just keep messing with it til you get it.

REALLY ADAM?

..REALLY?

Thou hath CLEARLY forgotten who they're talking to.

Archived