new hatchy

C92hatchX

teg was junk! i wanted another hatch :sleep2:

i have my long term project now so im happy

BULLSH1T.

brake lines, run them in to the firewall right after the come off the master cylinder and do all the plumbing under the dash.

pull the wire harness into the cabin and then thruough to the fenders and run along frame. dont cut anything unless you ABSOLUTELY have to until you run it along the fenders and see what all you actually have to cut. maybe a few, maybe all of them lol. and re connect the wires with the same gauge wires and solder. pretty simple, just time consuming.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohiohondas>hondaforums

You are comparing apples to oranges.

hondaforums is the general "internet" and everyone acts like a complete ass to each other because there is a high level of anonymity.

ohiohondas is from a much smaller demographic and a lot of the people either know each other or live in close proximity. there is much less ass behavior because it has lost it's anonymity

The only thing HF is good for is making fun of people. For everything else there is HT and D-Series. I guess I should go check out ohiohondas too.

hondaforums is the general "internet" and everyone acts like a complete ass to each other because there is a high level of anonymity.

ohiohondas is from a much smaller demographic and a lot of the people either know each other or live in close proximity. there is much less ass behavior because it has lost it's anonymity

The only thing HF is good for is making fun of people. For everything else there is HT and D-Series. I guess I should go check out ohiohondas too.

ha well played sir, although there is quite a bit of sh1t talking in my local forum...

highaltitudeimports.com

edit - why are cuss words censored? looks dumb.

haha wow, such a great place to post

atleast ill have something to look forward to when i open my hood not just a dseries

douche bags

ohiohondas>hondaforums

hey nwo, i know quite a few d series that would wipe the floor with what you are putting in your car. there are a few SOHC running sub 12's on d-series. its not all about B.

HT is gay lol. just a bunch of overpriced, over grown children for the most part

Just wondering, how come people think a shaved bay looks gay?

They look fking awesome, shame they don't come out the factory like that.

the engine side looks ok....ever get under a car and look from the other side? or pull a fender and look? once you see that youll never let it go haha

its hidden why would you go the extra mile to see it, ht sucks dork a bay shave is teh sex same with a tuck, idc is a metro will beat my car itll still look awesome with my bay the way itll be

a forum shouldnt be about making fun of ppl thats dumb

haha wow, such a great place to post

atleast ill have something to look forward to when i open my hood not just a dseries

douche bags

ohiohondas>hondaforums

Is it not the truth??

You just got rid of by and far what was the CLEANEST vehicle you've owned (at least by this forums standards and opinions, many of which seem to be legit and the same throughout the website..so it's not just you) and got you got yet another heap.. It's not the WORST vehicle you've ended up with, but to sit there and say it's your long term project after you've already had several OTHER vehicles in which you've claimed to be long term projects and then get MAD when someone calls BS on it?

LOL. Quit it homer.

im not mad at all lol, and i moved into a place with a garage and bought another car as a dd so i can have this long term project, i actually make enough money to put into my LONG TERM PROJECT, and how is it a heap? cause its stock? and gay tail lights? come on dude, its stock just like i wanted so i can build it as my own, you guys can hate all you want, im gonna go wrench

well i understand that imma car whore lol, but like i said i have a 4 car garage and all the tools i need to do what i want and i also have a great running dd for winter so i can take my time, unlike when i had one car living at my moms if i did anything to my car itd have to be finished that day...see my point?

hate all you want, better you look like a fool than me :sleep2:

LOL @ me looking a fool when you can't finish whatever you say you're going to start and bounce around harder than flubber.

Archived