FUNNY PICS

joecollins2

See how the sign in the back says that car's going 99 miles an hour and there's a kid on the hood??? Get it yet??? huh:p

that picture is going around in an email...a friend of mine sent it to me.

its supposed to be a grandma writing a letter to someone like dear abby saying how she is a strict grandma, but doesn't beat her grandkids in order to make them behave like so many other people. she just scares them to death by taking them for a joy ride on the hood of her car.

wouldn't scare me...i've ridden on the roof of a car doing 110mph 8)

that picture is going around in an email...a friend of mine sent it to me.

its supposed to be a grandma writing a letter to someone like dear abby saying how she is a strict grandma, but doesn't beat her grandkids in order to make them behave like so many other people. she just scares them to death by taking them for a joy ride on the hood of her car.

wouldn't scare me...i've ridden on the roof of a car doing 110mph 8)

ok now the picture makes sense. thanks doug

one more thing... those machines have a camera in them. my friend was playing around with it. he saw it ahead and went as fast as he could so he could see his actual mph (without looking at his gauge) and a month later, they mailed him a ticket. it took a pic of his car and his plate number. from then on, i dont mess with those.

yeah, the ones around here will display your speed in normal color, but if you're speeding then the numbers will flash red. takes a picture just like the redlights with camera's, then you get some paper in the mail with your name on it.

never thought of it...wonder if you could cover up the camera somehow and do some speed runs without getting the ticket?

Really? I guess the ones around here are behind the times cause I'm always speeding past them. Hmmm, or more like weaving in and out of the cars that slow down whenever they are pressent.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived