Molding and Painting

Harry Popper

Hey Im new here and I had a small question. I have a 94 integra, I just recently got the Battle Z body kit put on. I was wanting to paint it but theres lots of pepl telling me I should get it molded and painted. I was wandering if any of yall knew approxitmatly how much it wud cost to get the kit molded(by itself) and to get the kit painted. I got a guy that will do both for $750 but I dont have that much rite now so I think I just wanna get it molded for now until my next paycheck comes in. Any help wud b greatly appreaciated. Thanks, Peace

Yeah I thought about that but it wud only look "ricey" for a week or so. I just wanted to know if nebody know apprx. how much it costs to get it molded. Or if I should just screw molding it and get it painted. Oh and Yeah I know whatcha mean. I live in Oklahoma and theres tons of crappy cars that have there rainbow colored kits and like half of the car is molded, its actually kinda funny but hella annoying at the same time. So I definetly feel ya, but I just need some prices.

I live in Oklahoma and we dont have many deer but we got a crapload of potholes. I called around a few places today about the molding and painting and most places said they would have to see my car before they wud give me an estimate. So the lowest right now is stil $750. I think im screwed for now.

I live in Oklahoma and we dont have many deer but we got a crapload of potholes. I called around a few places today about the molding and painting and most places said they would have to see my car before they wud give me an estimate. So the lowest right now is stil $750. I think im screwed for now.

if the kit is being molded, it's fiberglass.

fiberglass kits break easily.

potholes can break fiberglass.

fiberglass can be fixed, but it'd be easier fixed OFF the car.

molding a kit means it cannot be removed.

save yourself the trouble (and weight), and don't get it molded.

get it painted and installed (unless you want to do the prep work and installation yourself, then have it painted)

Thats gonna be my new thing. Cars with the same color with there color scheme, just different shades. Hahahahah, that wud be so ugly. But now its definetly going to happen, Think of how disgusting it wud be to be sitting at a stop light and I pull up in my white Integra but my kits painted off-white. It wudnt even be nice to look at. Hahaha its definetly gonna happen, beware of the two-tone integra. w00t w00t w00t

Archived