IE doesn't work - HELP!!!

I had a virus awhile back and someone tried to fix it, and that they did, but now my IE doesn't work. I use firefox to search but I need IE to work b/c I have to use Yahoo Messenger. For some reason, IE has to work for Yahoo Messenger to work, weird..

I tried DL'ing the latest IE but it still wont load. I'm guessing the person deleted something to prevent IE from working. (He doesn't know what he deleted to prevent it from loading). Any ideas??

what you may have to do is check your all programs list and make sure no reminants of IE are there, and then re-install the software. IE is pretty dumb, but i have to use it for work since alot of the sites for the mortgage companies I work with..pretty lame

what you may have to do is check your all programs list and make sure no reminants of IE are there, and then re-install the software. IE is pretty dumb, but i have to use it for work since alot of the sites for the mortgage companies I work with..pretty lame

How do I do this?

Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > click on the name or "delete" and completely remove all internet explorer files that are on your list, such as add ons and toolbars for your Internet explorer

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon, nobody uses Opera, that's just thsilly.

I just love firefox, got it set up nice with ma gestures on my macbook, makes browsing this place 10x quicker.

It does lag a bit for me. My favorite it chrome though and how you can download add ons. My favorite add on has to be being able to hover over a pic for the largest possible version of it.

Yeah, I had a play around with chrome, it was maybe a little quicker (tbh, you can't tell the difference on most websites, the difference in speed is micro-seconds).

I probs would have carried on using it, i couldn't get the gestures to work with it though. (i got it set up on firefox so I can flick 3 fingers up/down to go to the top/bottom of the page, and left/right to back n forth). It works noice.

I'm a chrome loyalist so eff you

What a place to pick a girl up! Such a classy gentleman.

She worked there..... We went to go see Inception and she said lets go to your car and I said I didnt wanna miss the rest of the movie cause it just got interesting. Then she grabbed my junk and I said fine. lol

Archived